CRACOW – BONARKA CITY CENTER
(Level +1, next to ZARA shop), Kamieńskiego 11 str.
FROM 2ND OF FEBRUARY TO 6TH OF MAY
World’s most visited exhibition of human anatomy created by Dr. Gunther von Hagens.
The exhibition shows wonders of human development, including whole-body plastinates – demonstrate the complexity, resilience and vulnerability of the human body.
BODY WORLDS, an exhibition that celebrates the wonder, complexity and fragility of the human body, is heading to Cracow.
A unique and compelling exhibition, BODY WORLDS brings together a collection of real human bodies, specimens and organs, willed by donors and preserved through plastination; a ground-breaking specimen preservation process invented by scientist Dr Gunther von Hagens.
Top reasons to visit
- A unique look at what exactly lies beneath our skin
- More than 160 anatomical specimens of real human bodies show us how sophisticated, yet fragile, our bodies really are.
- Learning about our life cycle has never been this exciting!
- Engaging, confronting and inspiring – vastly different to the typical museum experience
- Not gory at all! The full body “plastinates” are sculptural and artistic – even the squeamish will appreciate them!
Famous people about the exhibition
Thank you Gunther for this extraordinary exhibition & hope it's many many years before either of us wind up there.
Absolutely remarkable! A gift of exploration that everyone except the faint hearted should see … thank you!
Thank you for such an examination of the human body. I look forward to see it again. Thank you very much for your time and such wonderful moments.