Al. Solidarnosci 47 str., Level +1 ( next to Energi Super Park )
24.10.2017 – 21.01.2018
World’s most visited exhibition of human anatomy created by Dr. Gunther von Hagens.
The exhibition shows wonders of human development, including whole-body plastinates – demonstrate the complexity, resilience and vulnerability of the human body.
BODY WORLDS – VITAL, an exhibition that celebrates the wonder, complexity and fragility of the human body, is heading to Poznań.
A unique and compelling exhibition, BODY WORLDS – VITAL brings together a collection of real human bodies, specimens and organs, willed by donors and preserved through plastination; a ground-breaking specimen preservation process invented by scientist Dr Gunther von Hagens.
Top reasons to visit
- A unique look at what exactly lies beneath our skin
- More than 150 anatomical specimens of real human bodies show us how sophisticated, yet fragile, our bodies really are.
- Learning about our life cycle has never been this exciting!
- Engaging, confronting and inspiring – vastly different to the typical museum experience
- Not gory at all! The full body “plastinates” are sculptural and artistic – even the squeamish will appreciate them!
Famous people about the exhibition
Thank you Gunther for this extraordinary exhibition & hope it's many many years before either of us wind up there.
Absolutely remarkable! A gift of exploration that everyone except the faint hearted should see … thank you!
Thank you for such an examination of the human body. I look forward to see it again. Thank you very much for your time and such wonderful moments.